Instruction on influencing variables in cup tasting and their impact on the flavour profile depending on disturbing factors.
250,- €Register now
Theory / practice ratio
40 : 60
CoffeologistEducation / CoffeeConnaisseur / Cuptaster Classes
CoffeeAromas, EspressoSensors, DefektCuptasting
09:00 – 09:30 Cup tasting
Fundamentals, application (defect detection, describing taste), description of various cup tasting methods
09:30 – 10:00 Setting up a cup tasting
Technical fundamentals for setting up a cup tasting, dos and don'ts, guidelines
10:00 – 12:00 Cup tasting (practical)
Tasting coffee samples, calibration of all participants to the flavour profile, documentation of the flavour profile
12:00 – 12:30 Discussion of the flavour profile
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
not included in workshop fee
13:30 – 15:00 Cup tasting
Presentation of influencing factors on the flavour profile via improper setup, influence of defect sizes (dosing of coffee grounds, water volume, water temperature, break, etc.)
15:00 – 16:00 Cup tasting architecture
Different assessments of the same coffee via a change of sequence in the setup. Cup tasting of canephora coffees and discussion of the associated flavour profile compared with arabica coffee.
16:00 – 17:00 Discussion
Discussion of the day's outcomes and the influencing factors determined. Significance for day-to-day work.
Terms of registration
▪ Quote the names of participants like they should appear in the certification!
▪ The registration is binding. Please consider our terms of refunding.
▪ The invoice has to be paid 10 days before the first workshop day.
▪ Direct bank transfer is only possible with a german bank account. With this option you will get 2% discount.
▪ In case of a cancellation of your registration we will refund as follows:
▪ Until 10 days before the workshop: 90% of the workshop-fee
▪ Until 5 days before the workshop: 50% of the workshop-fee
▪ Less than 3 days before the workshop: No refund
▪ The reproduction of
▪ a certificate of participation will be invoiced with 20,- €
▪ a workshop script will be invoiced with 35,- €
Prices do not include shipping costs. The order will be shipped by post.
Please note the following informations referring to prompt payment via direct debit:
Hereby I authorise Coffee Consulate to collect the invoiced amount due incurred by my registration for the chosen workshop(s) from my account designated by the above stated IBAN and BIC.
I authorise my bank, designated by the BIC and the Bank Code, to irrevocably forward my name and address to Coffee Consulate, if demanded, in case the payment can not be handled without failure, that the claim can be asserted from me.