Botany, coffee species, coffee varieties (lines), origin, cultivation and dispersal
250,- €Register now
Theory / practice ratio
100 : 0
CoffeologistEducation / CoffeeConnaisseur
CoffeeProduction, CoffeeProvenances, CoffeeClassification
09:00 – 12:00 Coffee species and varietiesBotanical and taste properties
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
not included in workshop fee
13:00 – 15:00 Origin
Geographical areas of origin of coffee species
15:00 – 17:00 Cultivation and dispersal
Dispersal of coffee species and creation of new varieties via selection and hybridization
Terms of registration
▪ Quote the names of participants like they should appear in the certification!
▪ The registration is binding. Please consider our terms of refunding.
▪ The invoice has to be paid 10 days before the first workshop day.
▪ Direct bank transfer is only possible with a german bank account. With this option you will get 2% discount.
▪ In case of a cancellation of your registration we will refund as follows:
▪ Until 10 days before the workshop: 90% of the workshop-fee
▪ Until 5 days before the workshop: 50% of the workshop-fee
▪ Less than 3 days before the workshop: No refund
▪ The reproduction of
▪ a certificate of participation will be invoiced with 20,- €
▪ a workshop script will be invoiced with 35,- €
Prices do not include shipping costs. The order will be shipped by post.
Please note the following informations referring to prompt payment via direct debit:
Hereby I authorise Coffee Consulate to collect the invoiced amount due incurred by my registration for the chosen workshop(s) from my account designated by the above stated IBAN and BIC.
I authorise my bank, designated by the BIC and the Bank Code, to irrevocably forward my name and address to Coffee Consulate, if demanded, in case the payment can not be handled without failure, that the claim can be asserted from me.